Hi there, I'm John Elliot. Here are a few links:
- www.jj5.net, my web-site about me, jj5.
- John @ ProgClub, my profile at ProgClub.
- John @ ProgSoc, my profile at ProgSoc.
- Blackbrick, my company.
- ProgClub: the Programmers' Club
- PHP MyAdmin, for your database on muspell.
- Real Ultimate Programmer
- WhoPhD, train spotter. Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got free public transport?