From ProgSoc Wiki
Encoded with H.264 at 1280x720p60. If these CPU requirements are too high for the player of your choice, try QuickTime / iTunes.
Progsoc Meeting Minutes - 27th March, 2008
01. Margaret Colville 02. Nick Fitzroy-Dale 03. Rob Howard 04. Christian Kent 05. Michael Beus 06. David Liu Lau 07. Sean Spark 08. Michael Fulthorp 09. Jason Hinch 10. Chris Laughton 11. Simon Pearce 12. Nora Farghaly 13. Leena Ganguli 14. John Elliot 15. James Kirsop 16. Nathan deVries 17. Ros Hodgekiss 18. Liz Webb 19. Brian Lim 20. Priscilla Yuen
Meeting opens, chaired by Brian.
Apologies: Thomas Given Wilson, Justin Steward
Minutes of last AGM: Nora first, James seconds. Accepted
Brian - Vice-President's report:
- Replaced servers
- New network
- No longer doing wireless - we've announced it to them, but they keep throwing more people about it (Brian to prod ITD about it again)
Liz - Treasurer's report:
- We're doing okay
- We've paid for everything, got a few grants
- Drinks help to keep things afloat
- Wireless brought in a fair amount, but not enough to justify the hours
- The bank account has around $2000, a $500 increase
James (with Rob and Chris) - CSO's report:
- New servers: Thomas donated two, Chris donated two, John Elliot one, Jedd two
- Machines improving
- "Better stuff": Everything should soon be easier to maintain
- Migrated around 90 accounts
- Old web content has been saved.
- Mailing list archives are in lists.progsoc.org
- Email bounces are still a problem
- Gmail has particular problems with ProgSoc mail
- New archives are separate from the old ones; everything's in a different location, but it's still there.
- Medusa died, incubus and succubus need to be rethought; get rid of them?
Adjourned for pizza. Returned.
- Thomas Given-Wilson (2nd'd, accepted) - By default
- Margaret Colville (2nd'd, accepted) - By default
- Liz Webb (2nd'd) - By default
- Michael Fulthorp (2nd'd, Accepted) (9)
- Sean Spark (2nd'd, Accepted) (6)
- 6 abstain